Posted 9 months ago
quotes, Michelle Malkin, Obama, Chris Rock, Sandra Fluke, Jamie Foxx, therapy, America, government,
Jamie Foxx = 30% of the Liberal Left’s perception of Obama. The other 70% leave out Savior and say “Lord.”
About Defying Gravity
Copyright © 2012–2013 Defying Gravity. Powered by Tumblr.
Simple Things theme by Dan Hauk.